- Reservations made for ad exposure in the current month or intersect the upcoming month must be confirmed within 48 hours – or else the reservation will cease.
- Reservations made for ad exposure one or more months ahead must be confirmed within 7 days.
- For all reservations the “24-hour rule” applies. Meaning other customers whom wish to advertise on at the same spot can have the spot if not confirmed within 24 hours.
Conditions regarding cancellations and changes
- Corrections, postponements and cancellations must be confirmed in writing at latest 10 days before campaign start
- In case of cancellation or changes within 10 days before campaign start the full amount as originally agreed on will be invoiced.
- For agreements with a duration of one month or longer there will be a mutual notice period of 1/3 of the total agreement period. Please notice – this is only applicable if the agreement is active.
- Aller Media may terminate the contract if the ad is not following the marketing act or is not approved by the chief editor.
- Aller Media is not responsible for storing material for longer than 2 months after the campaign has ended.
- The content of the contract should be treated confidential from both parties. This obligation also applies after the contract is terminated.
- Any dispute in connection with this agreement shall be resolved by Norwegian law and with the Oslo district court as the legal venue.
Deadlines and delivery
- Correctly made material must be delivered at least 3 days before campaign start. This rule is also applicable to all material that will be exchanged during the campaign period.
- Special concepts such as dominance or expanding ads must be delivered 7 days before campaign start
If material is received beyond the deadline, Aller Media cannot guarantee that the campaign will start in time.
All digital material shall be sent to: t[email protected]
The email should contain the following information:
- Customer name and/or campaign name
- Campaign dates
- URL/landingpage and tracking links (if applicable)
Do not hesitate to contact your contact person or our Traffic-team if you have any questions.